Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Crazy work
Just got back from my one day trip up to Reno, NV to talk to a Company about a contract I got in late last night and had to get up 5 hours later to make it in to work. But that is the way it goes when building an empire no rest for the weary!!! LOL Any who!! It is pretty nice up there so if all things line up I may be up in the area for a little while. I lost $2 in vegas on my stop over but at least the Lakers won their game!!! Three to go baby and its all ours!!! Well the kids are almost out of school and making plans for their summer! I am hoping to see some family and get to take the trailer out to the river!! We have already been chillin out in the pool and Liam loves it everytime. Nothing beats sitting in the pool drinking a cold beer when its freeking hot out!!! Well I better get back to work.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love those pictures!! You guys look great. Liem is so darling, I cannot wait to see you guys. Those are cute pictures of Leim and his big sis.
Post a Comment