Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Timer

For all that know me I am a proud daddy and fun loving kind of guy. I am going to try this blogging thing out since my two little sisters are blogger's too. I am currently living in the SoCal where I have recently bought a house with my girlfriend Dannica and combined our families making us a crew of 5. Sierra is 10 soon to be 11 and quite the social butterfly as well as a great big sister to her baby brother. Tyler who is also 10 and such a great all around kid and who loves to play on the computer and hang with dad. And then there is Liam who is probably the most hugged and kissed 5 month old in the world. He came to us the day after Christmas 2007 and we all love him greatly!! Then of course the woman that holds it all together and keeps me in line is Dannica who is a stay at home mom/my business partner/chef/researcher/ and anything else we need. She has made quite a move from her hometown of Santa Clarita Valley where she had spent the majority of her life prior to moving with me down to Menifee. As for me I have been busy since leaving the Navy after my five year enlistment. I came to CA and went to school to become a commercial diver after which I went to work as an Inspector where I found the opportunity to start my own company and make a decent living for my family. But the adventure is still just beginning and there is still so much more to do!!

2 comments:

Two birds with three bugs said...

Looks good, glad to know that you are wanting to keep up with the sisters....We always could run circles around you....

Kali and Cody said...

Welcome to the wonderful word of blogging. It will be fun to check out each others blogs and stuff.