Sunday, June 15, 2008
Father's Day 2008
It chokes me up to look at what great kids I have and reminds me everyday how good life really is. Who cares about work when I get to come home to those crazy kids no matter if they are constantly pushing the envelope or filling his diaper with a smile or getting cranky because I ask for the trash to go out. But that is the part that really matters because I have failed if I don't succeed at making these three successful people and by that I mean capable of making good choices and standing up for themselves and feeling good about the person they are!! Then with that success will come the worldly success. So with all that said I love being a dad more than ANYTHING else in the world and am thankful for the opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! I hope you gert a chance to relax and enjoy the day. You should be very proud you are a great father.
Love you
You are too funny, do you really want me to believe there is a serious Alex? Kidin!!!Love you a tone, wish we live so much closer, we would have too much fun I'm afraid...
Hi Son, Hey - your blog looks great, thank you for telling me about it. My grandchildren are of course, adorable.
Happy Father's Day and know how proud of you I am every day, you are a great father and your children reflect that in every way.
Thank you for coming to Kentucky and Jameel's graduation. Hectic as it seemed, it was so good to be together.
So happy for you and your success, I really enjoy our long "road talks" - please keep calling.
Loving you forever,
Mom
Post a Comment